Arizona Field Trip

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Birders: Knowing you need to plan well in advance, I'd like to
      invite interested folks to join me for a birding trip to Southeast
      Arizona during the last two weeks of July. The trip will begin in
      the Chiricahua's, then move to the Huachuca's. The last stop,
      depending on the previous two stops, will be Madera Canyon. I'll be
      camping the entire time. This will be the 16th year I've visited the
      area. There are motels available in all three spots. Space is
      limited in Portal and the Chiricahua's, but the other two spots have
      lots of accomodations. If you are interested, please contact me
      offlist. I do this for fun.