FINAL: Kern Co. Big Day Fri. & Sat.

  • KRPFriends
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:50 PM
      A FINAL REMINDER:

      Please keep track of your Kern Co. bird species sightings from 2:30am, this
      Friday, April 30th to 2:30am, this Sunday, May 2nd,

      Please send your list for that period to me at your earliest convenience.

      If you prefer to wait for my e-mail asking for lists, which will be sent
      out in
      about ten days, that is fine, too.

      Your results will be added to all others who submit their lists to form a
      total
      to be entered in "America's Birdiest Inland County" competition.

      Tomorrow's BioFest big day should generate a list of over 200 to which your
      results will be added to bring the total up to 215-230 species.

      Thank you in advance for you help.

      Best,

      Bob

      Bob Barnes, Outreach Director
      Audubon-California's Kern River Preserve
      P.O. Box 953, Weldon, CA 93283
      FedEx/UPS: 18747 Hwy. 178, Weldon, CA 93283
      E-mail: krpfriends@...
      Phone: (760) 378-3044
      Web Sites:
      http://audubon.org/local/sanctuary/kernriver