Black-throated Gray Warbler in Hart Park--Hodded Oriole in Lake Ming area

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Today at Hart Park, we saw one male Black-throated Gray Warbler. It was seen
      in the area of trees that is bordered by Harbor Drive and Alfred Harrell Hwy.
      It was in the area just west of Harbor Drive. We also saw one Orange-crowned
      Warbler in the same general area.
      On 3/31/04 we saw a male Hooded Oriole in the Eucalyptus tree west of the
      boat launch area at Lake Ming, and we saw an Osprey on a telephone pole in Hart
      Park near the main entrance to the park. We also saw a pair of Wood Ducks in
      the canal leading into Hart Park Lake, and there were three juvenile Pied-billed
      Grebes in the canal that leads into Hart Park Lake.