Kern BioFest Field Trip Leaders & Final Program

  • KRPFriends
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004

      This week, Alison Sheehey and I are finishing up all but the final details for
      the web site work and printed program work for the upcoming April 30-May 2,
      2004 Kern River Valley Bioregions Festival. Therefore, please help us tie up
      loose ends...

      ***If you want to lead or are willing to lead a field trip or workshop for the
      BioFest, please reply to this e-mail ASAP.

      ***If you would like to sponsor, have an exhibit, be a vendor at this year's
      BioFest, please reply ASAP.

      ***If you have a part in the BioFest that you would like to have listed on our
      web site or in print, please reply ASAP.

      +++To lead a field trip or workshop or to exhibit or vend at the Kern River
      Preserve, please reply to krpfriends@...

      +++To exhibit or vend at Circle Park, Kernville, please reply to Teresa Benson
      at tbenson@....

      BioFest At A Glance (to date) web page:
      http://www.valleywild.org/bioregionsfest.htm

      Thank you,

      Bob Barnes, Outreach Director
      Audubon-California's Kern River Preserve
      P.O. Box 953, Weldon, CA 93283
      FedEx/UPS: 18747 Hwy. 178, Weldon, CA 93283
      E-mail: krpfriends@...
      Phone: (760) 378-3044
      Web Sites:
      http://audubon.org/local/sanctuary/kernriver