New Year's White-Throated Sparrow

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Birders: Gary File and I refound the tan-striped WHITE-THROATED
      SPARROW in Hart Park this morning. I continues to feed with Golden-
      crowned and White-crowned sparrows just east of the Ranger Station
      right beside the river. We also found four HOODED MERGANSERS, a male
      WOOD DUCK, and the CASSIN'S KINGBIRDS. Happy New Year, one and all.