more CBC photos

  • Nature Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hi All,

      I have participated in two more Kern Counts and have uploaded my photo diary
      for each day.

      I haven't quite finished the ID on some BVS birds. Some hawks and gulls were
      challenging.

      Check out the page and let me know what your impressions are.
      Tehachapi - 29 Dec http://natureali.org/TEHcbc.htm
      Bear Valley Springs - 30 Dec http://natureali.org/BVScbc.htm

      Ali

      P.S. All other CBC photo diaries I have participated in have hyperlinks at
      the top of each photo page as well as from the home page.
      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA
      93283

      Nature Alley - http://natureali.org
      Educating the world about Central California's unique biodiversity.