New Kern only CBC page

  • Alison Sheehey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      Hi

      For those interested, as Kern centric as I am, I have created a page that
      lists ONLY the Kern County Christmas Bird Count schedule and a recap of last
      season's CBCs.
      http://www.natureali.com/kerncbcs.htm

      I hope to one year compilers would like to coordinate the CBC schedule so if
      one wanted to they could participate in every single Kern County count.
      Would be kind of cool to visit all of the varied habitats and be introduced
      to all of the regions of the county.

      For those of you not just interested in Kern, many compilers have supplied
      the dates of their upcoming CBC, you can find the information on mirror
      pages; http://ca.audubon.org/cbcs.htm or http://www.natureali.com/cbcs.htm

      Your's in nature,

      Ali

      WEBSITES designed by NatureAli.org
      Audubon California: http://ca.audubon.org
      Audubon California's Kern River Preserve:
      http://audubon.org/local/sanctuary/kernriver
      A Vision for the Kern River Valley; ecologically sound development:
      www.kernvalleyvision.org
      Buena Vista Group, Kern Kaweah Chapter Sierra Club:
      http://kernkaweah.sierraclub.org/buena_vista/index.html
      California Parrot Project: www.ParrotProject.org
      For the Birds & More; Pet Shop: www.ForTheBirdsandMore.com
      Kern Audubon Society: www.NatureAli.org/Kern_Audubon/index.html
      Kern National Wildlife Refuge: www.natureali.org/KNWR.htm
      Pixley National Wildlife Refuge: www.natureali.org/pixley.htm
      Valley Pain and Wellness Medical Center: www.valleypw.com
      Valley Wild; Ecotourism activities in Kern River Valley and surrounding
      Mountains: www.ValleyWild.org
    • Alison Sheehey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        Excuse me while I check my grammar at the door...

        ... I hope one year all county compilers will consider coordinating the CBC
        schedule, so if a birder was so inclined, they could participate in every
        single Kern County count.

        Ali