Photo Request

  • KRPFriends
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:10 PM

      I received a phone message today from a representative of The Nature
      Conservancy's California Office. They are seeking a photo of a Kern Sphinx
      Moth
      for use in an article on the Carrizo Plain. They will pay for the use of the
      photo. Their rate of payment was not discussed on the message.

      If you have a photo of a Kern Sphinx Moth or know of someone who has one (or
      might if that is the best that can be done) and are interested in contacting
      the TNC representative, please get back to me and I will give you the contact
      information.

      Best,

      Bob

      Bob Barnes, Outreach Director
      Audubon-California's Kern River Preserve
      P.O. Box 953, Weldon, CA 93283
      FedEx/UPS: 18747 Hwy. 178, Weldon, CA 93283
      E-mail: krpfriends@...
      Phone: (760) 378-3044
      Web Sites:
      http://www.kernriverpreserve.org