Black Swift

  • Max Lathum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      July 3rd at 6:35 a.m., Steve Williams and I saw four Black Swifts at mile marker 3 about half way between Johnsondale and South Creek Falls in Tulare County. The four birds swooped and circled for about five minutes and then headed out of sight to the north.

      At Holey Meadow we saw Red-breasted Sapsuckers, White-headed Woodpeckers, Nashville, Yellow, Yellow-rumped, MacGillivray's and Wilson's Warblers, Western Tanager and Black-headed Grosbeak.

      Max Lathum