Lawrence's Goldfinches

  • J. SEIBOLD
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2001
      Hi all,
      This morning at Cerro Coso College in Ridgecrest I saw two Lawrences's
      Goldfinches with a half a dozen or so Lesser Goldfinches.
      Also the Red Crossbills, Male, Female and two juvenile, continue to be seen
      there.

      Joyce Seibold
      Ridgecrest, Ca.

    • Michael McQuerrey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
        Hello, Birders. LAWRENCE'S GOLDFINCHES were tinkling in significant
        numbers near my home in northeast Bakersfield, this morning, 3/8/03.