Lewis's Woodpecker

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      As of 2/27 the Lewis's Woodpecker still resides at the entrance to Hart Park
      in Bakersfield. Also seen were two male Common Goldeneyes, four female
      Goldeneyes, one male Green-winged Teal, and one male Cinnamon Teal on the
      Kern River just east of Lake Ming.
      Ken
      and Brenda
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2003
        At noon today, 4/12 we saw the Lewis's Woodpecker again at the main entrance
        to Hart Park.