Tragedy, 2/1/03

  • Michael McQuerrey <macbirder@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      It was a gray, gloomy morning in Kern County and justifiably so, with
      the unfolding shuttle tragedy. A lone CASSIN'S KINGBIRD along the
      southern fenceline near Lake Ming, this morning. Also continuing in
      Hart Park: the LEWIS' WOODPECKER, and a lone female HOODED
      MERGANSER. I saw no sign of our Scott's Oriole, but that was more
      due to fog than its not being there.