Wood Duck at Galileo 6/19 and 6/20/13

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      Yesterday, Wednesday, 6/19/13, we saw a male Wood Duck at Galileo in the first pond you see as you enter Galileo. At California City Central Park, we saw two Yellow Warblers.

      Today, Thursday, 6/20/13, we saw the continuing male Wood Duck at Galileo in the same pond as yesterday. We saw two Orange-crowned Warblers at Galileo. We saw and heard several Willow Flycatchers.