Galileo Monday

  • thomas.miko@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2013
      We birded Galileo on Monday, with no access issues. Jeff (last name?) told us about a male ├Źndigo Bunting. Thanks. We also stumbled across a female Lazuli Bunting, and a male Blue Grosbeak. Red Crossbills in pines near the parking lot.
      Billions and billions of Wilson's Warblers, Swainson's Thrushes, Willow Flycatchets, and Western Wood Pewees. One Warbling Vireo, and not much else.

      Thomas Miko
      Claremont
      Los Angeles County, California

      Http://www.tgmiko.com

      Mobile: (909) 241-3300

      This email was written on a cell phone, without reading glasses.