Ovenbird and male Hooded Warbler at Galileo

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Yesterday, Tuesday, 5/21/13, we saw a male Hooded Warbler at Galileo/Silver Saddle Ranch. Today, Wednesday, 5/22/13, the Hooded Warbler continues in the same location. It was seen next to the restroom which is close to the bicycle rack. Yesterday, it was singing.

      Today, Wednesday, 5/22/13, we saw an Ovenbird across from the main hotel. It was seen just east of the small green bridge. It was walking very slowly on the lawn. Two Swainson's Thrush appear to be moving with it. Today, there were very few birds at Galileo.