Inyokern & Ridgecrest White-winged Doves

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Hi,

      Quick post before heading out until Tuesday afternoon.

      Tom Eastman spotted a WHITE-WINGED DOVE at the top of a snag on the
      Inyokern Middlemiss property in Inyokern this morning and the 10
      others of us in the birding party saw it quickly after. Directions
      via ABA's 2007 edition of A Birder's Guide to Southern California,
      pp. 148 & 149.

      Encar Card called to tell me she saw the WHITE-WINGED DOVE in our
      yard at 10:04am this morning.

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California

      Cell: 760-382-1260