Kern America's Birdiest County photos.

  • Ali Sheehey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      Birders.

      I created a photo sharing group on Flickr for those who took photos during this past weekends competition.

      I am the only one to post photos so far, I am hoping others will join the fun. Email me privately so I can add you to the group if you want to post. Everyone can see whether they are members or not.

      http://www.flickr.com/groups/kern2013abic/

      Yours in nature,

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey