Kern Birdiest & Computer Delays

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013

      Kern Birdiest...

      Apologies. But, possible pending computer crash leads me to not think
      of everything at once. Go ahead and send me email with results at the
      end of the weekend as they will be stored on my Earthlink server for
      later download via Eudora Pro. It usually takes a few weeks to send
      out the final results in any case!

      Who knows how long this computer will function before going kaput!?!
      If it makes it into the birdiest period, I'll send out email updates
      as I can. Computer still moaning or like a fan or some sort is about
      to go out. Fingers crossed.

      Thanks!

      Bob

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California

      Cell: 760-382-1260