RE: [kerncobirding] Oswell ponds

  • Mark Hodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      I was by there about 9:30 am today and also saw a few bufflehead and
      killdeer, and what I thought were a few ring-neck ducks-dark and white
      bodies, nearly black heads, and golden eyes. Light, bluish bills, but I
      couldn't tell if they had the ring-neck's white and black tips. Not as many
      birds as I've seen there, but a good variety.

      There's a large German Shepherd dog inside the fence there. I don't know if
      it's there intentionally, but it's been there a couple of months now.

      Mark Hodson