Goodbye winter, hello spring!

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      The Winter Season (1 December - 28 February) has ended, and it is time to compile a report detailing the significant sightings that took place in Kern County during the past three months. Please forward to me reports of interest including unusual species, late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences etcÂ….

      Including descriptions, photographs, recordings, sketches, and the like
      help add to the value of your finds. I would appreciate having these reports no later than March 10th.

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson