Mountain Chickadees - Hooded Merganser on eastern Kern Desert 2/14/13

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Thursday, 2/14/13, we saw two Mountain Chickadees and one Red-breaasted Nuthatch at Galileo Hill. We saw one Hooded Merganser at California City Cental Park.

      Today, Friday, 2/15/13, the Hooded Merganser was still present at California City Central Park. We were not able to relocate the Mountain Chickadees or the Red-breasted Nuthatch at Galileo.