Ridgecrest HARRIS'S SPARROW Continued Today

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012

      I was out of cell phone range most of today. Stan Gray finally
      connected with me to let me know he observed the continuing HARRIS'S
      SPARROW at Desert Memorial Park (cemetery) on the easternmost edge of
      Ridgecrest at the Kern Co/San Bernardino Co line and about a half
      mile south of CA Hwy 178.

      Serving as the Messenger,

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California

      Cell: 760-382-1260