American Redstart

  • Callyn Yorke
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21 6:39 PM
      Birders,

      This morning at California City Central Park I had a female American Redstart in the trees next to the abandoned hotel (between the pond and the hotel).
      Also present near the top of the waterfall was a Yellow-breasted Chat.

      Details are posted on my website field notes:     http://avconline.avc.edu/cyorke/fieldnotes/galileohill.html

      cy

      Callyn D. Yorke, Ph.D.
      Dept. of Biological Sciences
      Antelope Valley College
      Lancaster, CA 93536

    • eremico
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
        Female (1st spring) American Redstart seen off and on throughout day at private residence west of Inyokern.

        Susan Moore, Inyokern
        Denise LaBerteaux, Weldon