Louisiana waterthrush continues

  • Susan Steele
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2012
      All Bob Barnes called and asked me to pass along the news that Dave Goodward had the continuing Louisiana waterthrush at Cal City this morning.

      Susan
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Susan Steele
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2012
        Frank Gibson just called. He saw the Louisiana waterthrush. It was to the right and near a marker with 16 on it. Susan

        Sent from my iPhone