Fwd: [CALBIRDS] Louisiana Waterthrush photos

  • Desert Iguana
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Sep 4, 2012 10:23:52 PM, Thomasabenson@... wrote:

      The Louisiana Waterthrush at California City Central Park was seen again this evening (Sep 4) at about 7:00 PM in the same general area that it was seen yesterday and this morning. I have posted a few of my better pics on my Flickr site linked below. The photos were taken in low light at ISO 6400, and I applied an auto correct function in MS Office Picture Manager before posting these photos. I am not a member of kerncobirding, so if somebody could forward this message to that listserv, I would appreciate it.

      Tom Benson
      San Bernardino, CA

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/40928097@N07/

      Yahoo! Groups Links