Cassin's Kingbirds

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 5, 2012
      Birders: The CASSIN'S KINGBIRDS which have been resident on the Rio Bravo Golf Course for several years, are now frequenting their nest tree. I couldn't get an accurate count or exact location, but there appeared to be more than two. They should be feeding young soon, and that makes it a bit easier to find the nests. Further news as spring goes along.
      Michael McQuerrey
      East of Bakersfield