Seasonal wrap-up

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      The Winter Season (1 December - 29 February) has ended, and it is time for me to compile a report detailing the significant sightings that took place in Kern County during the past three months. Please forward to me reports of interest including unusual species, late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences etcÂ….

      Please include descriptions, photographs, recordings, sketches, and the like to help add to the value of your finds. I would appreciate having these reports no later than March 10th.

      Thanks to those who have already sent reports as you've made my work easier. I look forward to receiving any other reports that may still be forthcoming.

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson