Cassin's Vireo at Hart Park 2/28/12

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      Today, Tuesday, 2/28/12, we saw a Cassin's Vireo at Hart Park just east of Bakersfield. We saw the Cassin's Vireo in a tree next to Mirror Drive. It then moved to the corner of Harbor Drive and River Road. This evening we will place a couple of photos of this bird into the kerncobirding photo section in the album labeled 01Birds.