Galileo Hill (Silver Saddle Ranch) White-breasted Nuthatch 2/3/12

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Today, Friday, 2/3/12, we birded Galileo Hill(Silver Saddle Ranch) on the eastern Kern desert. We saw a White-breasted Nuthatch. It was seen in a tree just east of the main parking lot.

      We also saw the following:American Wigeon(2), Red-tailed Hawk(1), Accipiter species(1), Ladder-backed Woodpecker(1), Black Phoebe(2), Say's Phoebe(2-3), Yellow-rumped Warbler(1),Dark-eyed Junco(10), Song Sparrow(1), and one White-crowned Sparrow.