Time for seasonal report wrap-up

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      The Fall Season (1 August - 30 November) has ended, and now is the time to compile a report detailing the significant sightings that took place in Kern County this season. Please forward to me reports of interest including unusual species, late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences etcÂ….
      Please include descriptions, photographs, recordings, sketches, and the like to help add to the value of your finds.
      Please submit these reports no later than December 10th.
      To those of you who have already sent reports or who have been sending in bits and pieces as the season has progressed, I thank you! You've made my work easier. I look forward to receiving any other reports that may still be forthcoming.

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson