11/29 N Waterthrush - California City

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi,

      California City birder Phil Cowan shared an 11/29/11 California City
      Central Park eBird checklist with me with embedded photos of the
      evidently continuing Northern Waterthrush (first and last found and
      photographed by Phil on 11/7/11 - thus the "evidently continuing" qualifier.).

      If you are registered with eBird (whether or not you enter data), you
      may view the photos by accessing the publicly available checklist via
      this link:
      <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S9223230>http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S9223230

      When the list appears, scroll down to the waterthrush listing and two
      embedded photos.

      I am NOT sure. But, you may be able to view Phil's list and
      waterthrush photos even if you are not registered with eBird. PLEASE
      let me know if such is the case. Thank you.

      Bob