Blackpoll Warbler at Galileo Hill/Silver Saddle Ranch 9/28/11-photo

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      This afternoon, Wednesday, 9/28/11, we saw a Blackpoll Warbler at Galileo Hill/Silver Saddle Ranch on the eastern Kern desert. The Blackpoll Warbler was seen in the vicinity of the Archery Range. It was in the trees next to the road.

      We have placed two photos of the Blackpoll Warbler seen today into the kerncobirding photo section in the album labeled 01Birds.