Northern Waterthrush at Galileo Hill/Silver Saddle Ranch 9/8/2011

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      Today, Thursday, 9/8/11, we saw a Northern Waterthrush at Galileo Hill/Silver Saddle Ranch which is on the eastern Kern desert.

      The Northern Waterthrush was seen just northeast of the garage/work barn which is next to the stables. The Northern Waterthrush returned to the sprinkler in that area several times.

      The other birds seen today at Galileo Hill/Silver Saddle Ranch were the following: Orange-crowned Warbler (4), Yellow Warbler (20+), Wilson's Warbler (10+), Western Tanager (4), and Black-headed Grosbeak (4).