juvenile Wood Ducks at Hart Park on June 9, 2011

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2011
      We just saw at least four juvenile Wood Ducks with an adult female Wood Duck at Hart Park. They were seen in the canal fifty yards east of where Canal Rd. and Sycamore drive intersect. We observed them from the south side of the canal. The juvenile Wood Ducks are probably just a few weeks old.

      At a later date, we will place a photo of the juvenile Wood Ducks into the kerncobirding photo section in the album labeled 01Birds.