FOS Black-chinned Hummingbird

  • John Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      In accordance with Bob Barnes's suggestion, I am posting that I had a male
      Black-chinned Hummingbird at my feeder this afternoon. My FOS, and my
      earliest here at my house. If I missed someone else's post of an earlier
      BCHU my apologies.

      Good birding,

      John Wilson

      Bakersfield, CA

    • Ali Sheehey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        Hi friends.

        I saw my first spring Black-chinned Hummer at the Kern River Preserve yesterday.

        Yours in nature,

        Ali

        Alison Sheehey
        PO Box 153