Cm. Ground Doves

  • Dane Fagundes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      Has anyone located the COMMON GROUND DOVES that were around the area
      of Edison & Redbank ?
      Also, I was told by Ken Kyle that more doves can be found at this preserve in the
      SW part of the county. Does anybody know of this preserve? What is it called ?
      I hope the group that headed to Carrizo Plain and onto Moro Bay are having a good day.
      After 3 trys at CP, I found my Le Conte's Thrasher just South of the gravel pit.
      Not only the one I was looking for, but four others in the same stinger, just South
      of gravel pit.
      Time was 7:30am to 8:00 Light breeze and clear sky.
      Did find the Mt. Plovers (75) on Panorama near the big silver barn.
      I dove across the road between Calhoun Rd. & Soda Lake Rd. with my pickup with on mud.
      The rest of the time, up Quail Springs Road.
      Dane in Tulare