Winter reports are due

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 7:53 PM
      The Winter Season (1 December 09 – 28 Feb 10) has ended, and it is time to
      compile a report detailing the significant sightings that took place in Kern
      County. Please forward to me all reports of interest including unusual species,
      late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences
      etc….

      Please include written descriptions, photographs, recordings, sketches, etc. to
      support your report as well as add to the value of your finds. It is very
      helpful when reports are submitted in taxonomic order. It is also
      appreciated that reports be received by March 10th.
      Thanks to the many who have already sent me reports and I hope to hear from a few more of you!
      Kelli H. Levinson
      KKHeindel@...