continuing Red-breasted Merganser and Horned Grebe at Lake Ming12//31/10

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      This morning,Friday, 12/31/10, we saw the continuing male Red-breasted Merganser and a continuing Horned Grebe at the west end of Lake Ming.
      The Red-breasted Merganser is not staying with the Common Mergansers.

      We have placed a photo of the male Red-breasted Merganser in the kerncobirding photo section. It is in the album labeled 01Birds.