Two Common Loons seen at Lake Ming 10/30/10

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      While birding with Madeline Bauer and Ed Snyder late this afternoon,we saw two Common Loons at the west end of Lake Ming. The Red-breasted Merganser reported earlier today by Bob Barnes was seen this afternoon at the west end of the lake.

      Two Horned Grebes were seen this afternoon at the east end of Lake Ming.