Swainson's hawks moving north and west

  • yakimapark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      The hawks first observed over Highway 119 are moving north toward the Kern
      River and westward if anyone is looking for them.

      They are relatively high.

      Marcia H. Wolfe

      MH Wolfe and Associates
      Environmental Consulting, Inc.
      POB 10254
      Bakersfield, CA 93389

      Phone 661-837-1169
      Fax 661-837-8467
      Cell 805-839-4142

      yakimapark@...
      mwolfe@...

      Confidentiality Note:
      This and any accompanying pages contain information that is confidential
      and privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual
      or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, then be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
      accompanying document (or the information contained in it) is prohibited.
      If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
      our offices immediately so that we can arrange for retrieval at no cost to
      you.