Birding Galileo Hill 9/29/10 and 9/30/10

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      We just returned home from birding Galileo Hill on the eastern Kern desert. We birded on 9/29/10 and 9/30/10.

      On Wednesday, 9/29/10, we saw a Northern Flicker "Yellow-shafted" along with two Norther Flickers "Red-shafted". We also saw Orange-crowned Warblers, Yellow Warblers, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Black-throated Gray Warbler, and a Wilson's Warbler.

      Today, Thursday, 9/30/10, We saw a Black-and White Warbler, five Black-throated Gray Warblers, and a Townsend's Warbler.