California City, BAWW continues

  • dgingt22
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      I managed a couple of hours of birding at the end of the day, and refound the Black and White Warbler seen on Aug 30. It appears to be a HY male. It was climbing up pine trunks at the northern "uncivilized" portion of the park. Also of interest was an adult Common Tern, still with full black cap and red bill with slight black tip. Several common western migrants, including a gray-headed Orange-crowned warbler, presumably orestera. Dave Goodward