Friday ABIC Reporters

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

      Please forgive my forgetting to recognize the people who reported
      birds for the Kern ABIC effort today:

      Bob Barnes
      Vera Brechbiel, Virginia (met at California City and Galileo Hill)
      Barbara Coley
      Roger Coley
      Ernie Flores, Los Angeles County
      Scott Frazer
      Wes Fritz, Santa Barbara County
      Liam Huber, Butte County & field trip group
      Scot Huber, Butte County & field trip group
      Cher Hollingworth, Santa Barbara County
      Lois Kaufman, Maryland (birding with Vera)
      Brenda Kyle
      Ken Kyle
      Denise La Berteaux
      John Lampkin, New York
      Kelli Levinson
      Terri Middlemiss
      Jean Moore
      Jim Royer, San Luis Obispo County
      Alison Sheehey
      Brad Singer, San Bernadino County
      Maggie Smith, Can Luis Obispo County
      Bill Sweetman and his Michigan tour group

      Apologies if I forgot anyone,

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern Co., CA