Common Ground-Dove & Eastern Phoebe

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010
      This morning two Common Ground-Dove provided a consolation prize for an absent Eastern Phoebe. It took me three tries to see the Phoebe so I am not entirely convinced that it has moved on, but the time sure is right for that to happen. There were also 6 Lawrence's Goldfinches and an orange variant House Finch that was extremely bright. Also, Western Kingbirds are now present along Breckinridge Rd.

      The dove were initially perched together on the southeast fence line of the house and then they hopped down into the plowed earth and were walking around.

      Kelli Levinson