Condors and Tricolored Blackbirds

  • milleniummaggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010
      This morning 3/23, Doug Stinson and I saw 3 CALIFORNIA CONDORS soaring over the Bitter Creek NWR. We parked at the large condor sign about 8 miles up Cerro Noroeste Road from Hwy 166. We also had an adult GOLDEN EAGLE being harassed by a Red tailed Hawk.

      At the intersection of Hwy 166 and Cerro Noroeste, we saw a large flock (~150) TRICOLORED BLACKBIRDS.

      Maggie Smith
      Arroyo Grande, CA