Reports are due

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      The Winter Season (1 December 09 – 28 Feb 10) has ended, and it is time to compile a report detailing the significant sightings that took place in Kern County. Please forward to me all reports of interest including unusual species, late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences etc….

      Please include written descriptions, photographs, recordings, sketches, etc. to support your report and add to the value of your finds. Reports that are posted online and do not include supportive details are not included. It is very helpful when reports are submitted in taxonomic order and include supporting details and/or links to where this information may be found online. It will be greatly appreciated if I could receive your reports by March 10th.
      Thanks for your help.
      Kelli H. Levinson
      KKHeindel@...