Re: [kerncobirding] Le Conte's Thrasher Singing Season

  • yakimapark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2010
      For those without time to get over to the desert, LeConte's thrashers also
      may be found along the lower alluvial fans on the east facing slopes of
      Buena Vista Hills, south of McKittrick. One I encountered there was quite
      brazen, like he was showing off. But was not singing. And I also commonly
      see them on BLM land in a similar geographic position west of Maricopa.
      good birding!

      Marcia H. Wolfe

      MH Wolfe and Associates
      Environmental Consulting, Inc.