Fall NAB reports

  • kernkel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Birders:
      The Fall Season (1 August - 30 November) has ended, and it is time to compile a report detailing the significant sightings that took place in Kern County. Please forward to me all reports of interest including unusual species, late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences etcÂ….
      Please include descriptions, photographs, recordings, sketches, etc. to support your claims and add to the value of your finds.
      Please submit these reports no later than December 10th.
      Thanks for your help in this, and I look forward to receiving your reports.
      Kelli H. Levinson
      KKHeindel@...