new spot for Ground-Dove in Kern

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I totally forgot to post a significant sighting from May 27th. On the
      drive back from the desert, I saw a Common Ground-Dove flew across hwy 58 to
      an orange grove about 1 mile east of the Edison exit. This is several miles
      southeast of Bakersfield. As far as I know, this is the first record away
      from the Wind Wolves area in the Central Valley.

      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695