Ridgecrest --orange-crowned warbler

  • _jestergirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      I've had an orange-crowned warbler visiting my yard in Ridgecrest today
      (across from Upjohn Park). In the last 48 hours I've had a Cooper's
      hawk, the orange-crowned warbler, Eurasion collared doves, red-winged
      blackbird, starlings, my few regular Costa's, an Anna's hummingbird,
      and the usual suspects---dozens of mourning doves, house finches, white
      crowned sparrows, black-throated sparrows. I posted pictures of the
      Cooper's Hawk and the warbler in my album.
      Barb Walls